Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sept. 15th-19th

Supply Money:
I have supply money from all but 4 of you. Thank you to those of you who have already sent that in and those who have not, please send it in asap. 

Important Dates:
Please be sure to check the "Important Dates" section on the right side of the blog. I will continually update this as I get dates that you will need to know.

Reading:
Please remember that your child is to be reading OUT LOUD nightly and these books are to be recorded in their 100 Club Log. There are only two and a half weeks left for your child to finish their first 25 books. 

PTO:
Please send in your $10 for a magnet and PTO membership! We only have 4 families from our class participating so far and I would love to have 100% participation from the Tanner crew...and I know your students REALLY want to be able to wear jeans on Fridays :)

Related Arts: 
Monday-E
Tuesday-F
Wednesday-G
Thursday-A
Friday-B

No comments:

Post a Comment